Last Days Prophecy
SERVANTS' MINISTRY, Inc.
to our Web Site
The Millennial Kingdom
After the last of the Bowl Judgments in the Book of Revelation, the battle of Armageddon will take place, with our Lord Jesus coming back to end it all. The Antichrist and False Prophet are the first ones to be thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. (KJV)
Satan is thrown into the bottomless pit for a thousand years and all the bad and unsaved people are kept in Hades (Hell) for the next 1000 years. Revelation 20:1-3 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.  And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,  And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. (KJV)
When Jesus returns back to our Earth for the second and final time, what will He do? He is going to set up a 1000 year Millennium Kingdom of which He will literally rule this Earth from the city of Jerusalem. What does the Bible say about what will happen during this time period?
The Bible says that this period will be a time of perfect peace. Jesus will rule the Earth from the city of Jerusalem, and He, and He alone will be the only official ruler and King of this Earth. Man will no longer do injustice to the people, man will no longer war with one another and even the wild beasts like tigers and lions will be tame. All of the saints who have been with Jesus in Heaven will come down to Earth with Him to help Him rule the nations of this world. Jesus will be the only God people will worship and serve. All other false religions and "gods" will have been put completely out of commission. People will live long lives, maybe up to a 1000 years like they did before the Flood of Noah's time. Below are verses from Scripture giving us all of this information.
Jesus Will Rule This Earth From The City Of Jerusalem
Many people do not think that Jesus will rule from the city of Jerusalem, literally. They think He will rule from Heaven where He is now, at God's right hand (Acts 7:55-56; Rom.8:34; 2 Cor.6:7; Eph.1:20; Col.3:1; Heb.1:3,13; 8:1:10:12). The Bible says they are wrong. The following Scripture verses tell us that Jesus will rule literally from the city of Jerusalem . . . not Heaven.
1. This first Passage is from Psalms. It is God the Father making a statement that He will set His Son Jesus on the "holy hill of Zion" from where He will rule. God is saying that He is going to give Jesus the entire Earth as His "possession." Psalms 2:4-9 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.  Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.  Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.  I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.  Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. (KJV)
2. This next Passage says that God the Father will give Jesus the "throne of David" which is in Jerusalem, and that His kingdom will last forever. Luke 1:32-33 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:  And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. (KJV)
3. This verse tells us that this Kingdom will NEVER be destroyed and that it will NOT be given to humans to try to rule and manage. Humans have made nothing but a mess of the Earth over the course of human history and God will no longer put up with us trying to run the world. This verse tells us that Jesus’ Kingdom will consume all other earthly kingdoms and break them into pieces. Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. (KJV)
4. This Passage tells us that ALL peoples, nations and languages will serve Jesus. Jesus, and Jesus alone, will be our earthly King, and NO one else will be worshipped as a "god" or king. Jesus will be the sole supreme ruler and King of this Earth forever!
Daniel 7:13-14 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.  And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. (KJV)
5. The Bible says that our earthly government will be on His shoulders. It says we will have peace on Earth that will have NO end! This verse also reaffirms that Jesus will be upon the throne of David and that He will rule with justice and righteousness from His throne. He will be called the Prince of Peace! We will literally have "heaven on earth" with Jesus in complete control of everything. Isaiah 9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.  Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. (KJV)
The Saints Will Rule With Jesus
The Bible also tells us that the saints, who will actually be in Heaven when all this begins to happen, will also literally come down and rule with Jesus in this Millennial Kingdom. So, that means the Earth will be a mixture of people who have survived the 7 year Tribulation, and will continue to have children to keep populating the Earth . . . and all of the saints who have died and are in Heaven (who are as the angels Mat.22:30, and no longer reproduce). These resurrected saints will come back down with Jesus to "rule the nations" with Him.
1. The saints of the Most High will literally receive this kingdom and actually possess it forever and ever. Daniel 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. (KJV)
2. The saints who overcome will be given power over the nations. Those who overcome may be referring to the saints who are martyred in the Tribulation and do not give into taking the mark of the Antichrist . . . or possibly to all of the saints who have ever lived who have made it through this life remaining loyal to Jesus. Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: (KJV) Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (KJV)
3. This verse specifically tells us that the saints who are martyred during the Tribulation will also be coming back down to rule with Jesus. This verse also tells us that this time period will be 1000 years. Revelation 20:4-6 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.  Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. (KJV) The "rest of the dead" refers to all those people who are not saved. They will remain in Hades (Hell) until the 1000 years are up. After that time, they are resurrected to face God in the Great White Throne Judgment, where they will judged for their last and final time before God. The "second death" is when the unsaved are thrown into the Lake of Fire and Brimstone where they will remain forever. God's Word clearly tells us that the "second death" (Hell) has NO power over those who were in the "first resurrection." That tells us that the only people who will have part in the "first resurrection" are the ones who are saved.
4. Daniel also tells us that the saints will possess this kingdom and also will be "given" this Kingdom. Daniel 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. (KJV) Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. (KJV)
5. This verse tells us that the saints will also judge the world. 1 Corinthians 6:2-3 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?  Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? (KJV )
With Jesus . . . No More Wars - Ever Again!
There will be NO more wars between humans! Jesus will be the One and Only supreme Ruler of our world. God's laws will go forth from Jerusalem to ALL the nations of the world. Jesus Himself will be the One to judge between the nations.
1. We will no longer "learn war anymore." People will no longer have to be afraid of anyone or anything, and everyone will be able to live safely under his own "vine and fig tree." It says our "swords will be beat into plowshares and our spears into pruning hooks." We will have "heaven on earth" in this environment. It also says the Jesus will teach us His ways and we ALL will learn to walk in His paths, NOT ours! Micah 4:1-4 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.  And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.  And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.  But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it. (KJV)
2. The reason there will be no more wars is that Jesus will be the only King and Ruler of this world. This next verse also tells us that there will be no other "religions" other than God the Father and Jesus Christ. Differences in religions throughout history have always been the cause of many wars between nations. This next verse tells us that Jesus will reduce to nothing all the gods of this earth and that ALL peoples shall worship Him and NO one else. ALL other false religions as we know them today will be forever destroyed and taken out of this Earth. Zephaniah 2:11 The LORD will be terrible unto them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth; and men shall worship him, every one from his place, even all the isles of the heathen. (KJV)
3. This next Passage tells us what will happen to a nation or peoples if they do not come up to Jerusalem once a year to worship Jesus as King. It tells us that God will withhold rain from that nation. No water, no life! Zechariah 14:16-18 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.  And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.  And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. (KJV)
Wild Animals will be Tame
This Bible tells us that all the wild beasts and animals on our Earth will be "tame." It says that lambs will dwell with wolves, calves will dwell with lions and that the lions will eat straw like the ox. Lions and wild beasts apparently will no longer be meat eating beasts and will no longer have to kill other animals for their food and nourishment! It tells us that poisonous snakes will no longer be poisonous. Children will be able to play by the viper’s den. This Passage specifically says that these wild beasts and animals will no longer "hurt or destroy." This incredible Passage ends by saying that the Earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the seas. Isaiah 11:6-9 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.  And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.  And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice’ den.  They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. (KJV)
People Will Live Long Lives, No More Weeping or Crying
The next Passage tells us that there will be no more crying or weeping. If all the bad and unsaved people are in Hades, Satan is chained up in the bottomless pit during this entire time and Jesus is the One and Only King and Ruler of our Earth, there will be no more reason for people to weep or cry. There shall be perfect peace and also a perfect environment in which to live and work. There will be NO more crime or disorder on our Earth! It also tells us that people will live long lives. People will live as "long as trees", which could be up to a 1000 years like they did in the time before the Flood in Noah's time. It also says that a baby will no longer live just a few days and no old men who will not "fulfill" their days. People will enjoy the work of their hands, not like today with so many young and able-bodied on welfare. They shall not labor in vain, nor bring forth children "for trouble." Isaiah 65:19-23 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.  There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.  And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.  They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.  They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. (KJV)
Summary of what shall be!
The above Scriptures give us a good idea of what the Millennium Kingdom will be like, and what we can expect. When we read the Book of Revelation, and see all the bad things that will occur in the Tribulation, people are really going to appreciate Jesus coming back to Earth a second time to set up His 1000 year Millennium Kingdom.
The lesson that we learn from the Tribulation Period, and from the all human history, is that we humans certainly do NOT have the answers or ability to create a perfect society or world in which to live. Mankind will eventually set up this world for mass destruction with their increase in technological knowledge, and especially in the field of weapons of mass destruction.
Jesus says that if the days of the Tribulation were not shortened by God the Father (Mark 13:20), that we humans would have succeeded in destroying the entire world. Jesus said that "no flesh would have been saved" had God not intervened and sent His Son back a second time to put an end to all of the violence and bloodshed.
We have seen what a mess people have made of the world with the increase of technical knowledge that had been given to us. In the Millennial Kingdom, God shows us what the world shall be like with His Son in complete charge. When God takes complete control of everything, you will notice that the first thing He will take out ALL the unsaved and wicked people from this Earth. He will send them to Hades, the temporary Hell, during the entire length of the Millennium Kingdom, where they will await judgment at the Great White Throne. God also throws Satan and all of his demons into the bottomless pit during this entire period.
Any one with any sense at all knows that we CANNOT have perfect peace in this world as long Satan, his demons and wicked people busy themselves, wreaking havoc on anything, everything and everyone. So the first thing God does is to remove all of these evil angels and evil people off the face of this Earth.
God means business when He takes control. He will no longer put up with these bad and evil influences. As a result, the Millennial Kingdom will be Heaven on this Earth during this time. Can you even begin to imagine what this world will be like once all of the above Prophetic Scripture come true and Jesus comes back the second time to set up this Millennial Kingdom?
END TIMES EVENTS
Supper Of The Lamb
The 1000 Years
The Great White Throne Judgment
Rapture, And The Second Coming Of Christ
Satan Chained, Then Freed
What Is It?
Why Will It Happen?
What Do You Really Know About Resurrections?
Enoch and Elijah in Heaven
First and Second Resurrections
Great White Throne Judgment
??Is There Really a HELL??
Judgment Seat of Christ
What Happens to Souls That Die?
What Is Hell Like?