Last Days Prophecy
SERVANTS' MINISTRY, Inc.
Welcome to our website
Universalism makes many deceptive and false claims! They say IF you looking for a faith that proclaims God's unfailing love for all people, the love of a Father for His children, a faith that accepts Jesus as Lord and takes the Bible seriously . . . without any threat of eternal damnation to Hell, a faith that can break down barriers and unites people from different backgrounds, a faith that comes together in knowing that the One True God is bigger than any imaginary box we could ever try to put Him in, and is kinder than we could ever imagine . . . They say that Universalism is the answer!
Sounds good! Doesn’t It? But, wait . . . Let’s dig a little deeper!
“Heaven” is the place where SOME people go after they die. That is waht the Bible tells us. But the big question is: who will, and who won’t, go to Heaven?
Many believe it matters how they live in today's world. Many believe that “being good” is important. They believe in some kind of judgment for evil; because obviously, if “good people” go to Heaven, “bad people” don’t. Many people, then, are concerned about being good.
Some believe “All good people go to Heaven.” This totally FALSE “comfort” reflects the belief of many people today, BUT it brings up some other very important questions.
- #1 How good is good enough?
- #2 What bad things will keep us out of Heaven?
- #3 Does the good outweigh the bad?
- #4 Can we hope or guess that we are good enough?
- #5 WHO really considers themselves a “bad person”?
“I believe,” “I think,” or “I hope,” often precede these spiritual guesses about who will go to Heaven or who is good enough.
What does the Bible say? If we learn about Heaven from the Bible, then doesn't it make sense that we should consider what the Bible says about HOW to get to Heaven. Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (KJV)
AND we cannot stop there because the Bible clearly states there are TWO destinations: Heaven AND Hell, and the Bible has MUCH more to say about Hell than it does Heaven!
Consider these Bible truths.
God really does want ALL people to go to Heaven. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (KJV)
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (KJV) God really does love people!
There are some people who are “good,” BUT there are others who are “bad.” Good OR bad? It doesn’t matter what conclusion you come to, the questions are: #1 what does God think? #2 how does God see us?
The Bible clearly teaches that NO person is “good enough” (on their own merits) to go to Heaven. Even though when we look around, we see someone who is “worse” than we are (in our eyes), we ALL have sinned against God, and sin is sin to God! In God’s eyes, NO one is “good.” Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (KJV) This means that we MUST be saved from our sins, and ONLY the GOODNESS of Jesus Christ can accomplish this. Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. (KJV)
Romans 3:24-26 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:  Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;  To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. (KJV) ONLY JESUS can make us right in God’s eyes! ONLY JESUS can redeem us!
The FACT that Jesus died on the cross should reveal to us just how serious sin is to God. Since every person is included in the “world” (John 3:16), we ALL share moral responsibility (guilt) in sending Jesus to the cross. But in order to have the benefits of Jesus’ saving work, we must obey Him. Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; (KJV)
What about baptism? MUST we be baptized?
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. (KJV)
Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. (KJV)
Only by obedience to Jesus Christ and His Word can we be forgiven of our sins. Instead of “I think so,” or “I hope so,” we must acknowledge the exclusive authority of the Bible to answer these questions. Should we be baptized? Yes, it is the humble opinion of this servant of God that we should be baptized in water after we accept Christ as our Saviour and Lord. BUT . . . You say . . . What about the thief on the cross? He was not baptized. No, he wasn’t. And what about someone on their deathbed? Or someone who is too sick or too badly crippled? I truly think God takes ALL things into consideration. He is a God of love and understanding! BUT . . . IF a person believes Him, and accepts Christ to save them, they most certainly should obey and be baptized. Being baptized reveals you take a stand with Jesus. You must NOT be ashamed of Him in any way! Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. (KJV) PLEASE do NOT be ashamed of Jesus!
IF you believe that “everyone goes to Heaven,” IF you believe this FALSE and DECEPTIVE devil’s doctrine, may you evaluate your life, compare it with the Bible and what Jesus Christ states, and be rescued from the delusion that says, “All good people go to heaven, no matter what.” It is NOT true!
But, Biblically, “no matter what,” you can be saved from sin if you believe in Jesus, repent, are buried into the Lord’s death through baptism, and are faithful to the Saviour.
Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (KJV)
Luke 13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (KJV)
Romans 6:3-4 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?  Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (KJV)
Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. 11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. (KJV)
1 John 5:4-5 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? (KJV) BELIEVE THE BIBLE!!!
- Q: "Why some and not others?" Why does it just have to be just some? If God's will is for all men to be saved, why doesn't He just save everyone?
A: The Bible clearly gives three Scriptures that answer your question.
#1 God clearly wants salvation for all. Paul says clearly: 1 Timothy 2:3-4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;  Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. (KJV)
- #2 God has made a Way; by giving Christ's perfect life and death as the sacrifice that has paid for the sins of the entire world. Paul says very clearly: 2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. (KJV)
- #3 Because of sinful man’s stubborn unbelief, many will not spend eternity with God in Heaven even though it is true that Jesus died for them. They reject the only Way (Jesus) which God provided to answer the demands of His own justice. They will stand under God's judgment on their own instead of standing in Jesus. Condemnation is much more than physical death. It will be the eternal death (eternal separation from God). It is the eternal conscious existence of judgment which that Scripture calls Hell. Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (KJV) Notice how clearly and simply this Passage points out that eternal punishment is the exact opposite of eternal life. NOT all people go to Heaven!
What Many People Think
Is NOT The Way That It Is!
There are as many opinions and beliefs on who gets to go to Heaven as there are ‘religions’ in the world. Here are a some of the most popular ones:
- #1 Everyone becomes an angel and goes to Heaven when they die. FALSE! Angels and humans are two completely different ‘creations.’ Humans will NEVER become angels. And, Not all angels end up in Heaven. The Bible NEVER states that people turn into angels.
- #2 Whoever obeys the Ten Commandments will go to Heaven. FALSE! NO human has EVER fulfilled the Ten Commandments! NO one EXCEPT Jesus was or ever will be “sinless.” (Isa.53:9; 2 Cor.5:21; Heb.4:15; 7:26; 1 Pet.1:19; 2:22; 1 John 3:5).
- #3 Whoever goes to church will go to Heaven. FALSE! RIDICULOUS! Vile mobsters go to church! Since churches disagree with one another, how do you know IF you are in the right church to get you into heaven? If going to Dairy Queen does not turn you into a milk shake, HOW is a church going to turn you into a saint?
- #4 Whoever does more good things than bad things will go to Heaven. FALSE! STUPIDITY! NO matter how many good things you do, they will NEVER get you to Heaven! God does NOT weigh our deeds against our bad. He only looks at our heart. Have we accepted Jesus? The Bible NEVER states that doing more good things than bad things will get you into Heaven. God is so holy (perfect and sinless) that “ALL our righteousnesses are like filthy rags” to Him (Isaiah 64:6). Do you think giving God a mile-high pile of filthy rags will cause Him to bring you into heaven? No way! Going to Heaven (being saved) is a free gift of God. He made it that way so NO one could boast that they made it to Heaven by their good deeds. (Eph.2:8-9).
- #5 Whoever has not killed anyone or done anything really bad will go. FALSE! What you think is bad and what God thinks is bad, are two different things! 1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. (KJV)
- #6 Everyone who is a ‘Christian’ will go to Heaven. FALSE!Millions CLAIM to be a “Christian.” But there are many Pharisees in the world today, and Jesus called the Pharisees some awful names (Mat.23:13-33). The Bible NEVER states that because you SAY you are a Christian, you will go to Heaven. You are NOT physically born a Christian. You must be born again into God’s family or you will NEVER see Heaven. (John 1:12-13; 3:1-8). The Bible states that some members of a family will go to Heaven while others will not (Mat.24:40-41; Luke 17: 34-35).
- #7 Whoever believes in God will go to Heaven. FALSE! This false, for at least three reasons: The Bible NEVER states that believing in God will get you to Heaven (James 2:19). The Devil believes God exists, and he is NOT going to Heaven! He is going to be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone (Hell). This is recorded in Rev. 20:10. Angels that sinned were cast into Hell, and they knew God (2 Peter 2:4). Simply believing in God is NOT enough for Him to allow you into Heaven.
These opinions of men may seem OK to you, but they are ALL wrong according to God. Well, you ask: “If none of these are correct, who does go to Heaven?” The answer is simple and can be easily found in God’s Word. The people who go to Heaven are the ones who “get right with God” by starting and continuing a relationship with Him through His Son Jesus Christ. Sad to say, understanding HOW to “get right with God” became unclear as organized religion (Mat.15:9) developed over the centuries. “Religious people” have been telling others how to go to Heaven for a long time, BUT what they say can be utter deception. You MUST go to the unchanging Word of God, the Bible. The apostle Paul refuted false teachings of his day and told everyone how to “get right with God” using a letter that he wrote . . . recorded in the Bible as the Book of Galatians, available for all of us to learn from today . . . IF we so desire! You will learn that the real way to get to Heaven has nothing to do with the opinions listed above. The Bible is the only source of Truth in the world today, no matter what other “religions” claim!
You CANNOT Get To Heaven YOUR Way
Do Good People Go to Heaven? The only way to know and understand God's plan for salvation and who qualifies for Heaven is to know what the Bible teaches. The Bible, it alone, is the only place where you can find the TRUTH! God never acts in opposition to His Word. He NEVER lies! You can believe everything that He says!
No matter how good we are, our goodness can NEVER qualify us for Heaven. None of us is sinless no matter how good we are by humanity's standard, and because God is a God of absolute holiness, no sinner could ever survive in His Presence any more than a moth could survive in a flame. It simply is NOT possible.
God is a God of justice and therefore ALL sinners . . . NO matter who they are . . . NO matter how big or how small . . . MUST be judged, otherwise God wouldn't be God. Because God IS God, the just judgment of all sin is death; meaning, eternal death which is actually eternal separation from a holy and just God in the place the Bible calls Hell, wherever that may be. 2 Thes.1:7-9 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; (KJV)
God is also a God of love. That's why He sent His Son Jesus to die in our place on the cross to pay the just penalty for all of our sins. Jesus paid a debt He did not owe, because we had a debt we could NEVER pay! If being good, or religious, or sincere, or being anything else could qualify us for Heaven, Jesus would NEVER have had to come to Earth to die for our sins. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (KJV)
We MUST be saved . . . Redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb, to enter Heaven. We MUST be totally forgiven by God and cleansed of our iniquities. HOW?? God made only ONE Plan! Jesus! Even a child or retarded person can qualify. It is NOT difficult.
- #1 believe that Jesus is the Son of God;
- #2 believe that He died in our place on the cross to pay the just penalty for our sins;
- #3 confess to God and repent of (turn from) our sinfulness;
- #4 ask God for His forgiveness; and
- #5 accept and invite Jesus into our heart and life as our Savior.
Rom.3:24-25 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:  Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; (KJV)
Rom.5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (KJV)
We MUST be born again into the family of God. John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (KJV)
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (KJV)
The carnal mind is hostile against God, and by nature we are dead in trespasses and sins, (Gen.8:21, Ps. 14:2,3; 51:5, Rom.1:29-32, 3:10-20, 8:7). We are filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, we are backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, We are without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable (cruel), unmerciful: The Bible tells us that knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. We CANNOT get into Heaven this state. We MUST be born again!
Church of Christ
False Church of Today
Universalism's False Doctrine
Universalism NOT Biblical
Universalism's No Hell
Which will it be?
Universalism? OR One Way to God?