Last Days Prophecy
SERVANTS' MINISTRY, Inc.
Welcome to our website
The Ecumenical Movement
Oprah Promotes New Age Heretic, Marianne Williamson!
Oprah promotes numerous New Age authors, including Marianne Williamson, a New Age minister and author. Williamson is the author of “A Return to Love,” in which she describes how A Course In Miracles (a demonically inspired book) changed her life.
Here's some of the demonic teachings from the book, A COURSE IN MIRACLES, that Marianne Williamson claims changed her life:
“There is no sin. . . ” pg. 9
A “slain Christ has no meaning.” pg. 10
“The journey to the cross should be the last ‘useless journey.’ ” pg. 11
“Do not make the pathetic error of ‘clinging to the old rugged cross.’” pg. 12
“The Name of Jesus Christ as such is but a symbol… It is a symbol that is safely used as a replacement for the many names of all the gods to which you pray.” pg. 13
“God is in everything I see.”14
“The recognition of God is the recognition of yourself.” pg. 15
“The oneness of the Creator and the creation is your wholeness, your sanity and your limitless power.” pg. 16
“The Atonement is the final lesson he [man] need learn, for it teaches him that, never having sinned, he has no need of salvation.” pg. 17
WHAT UTTER BLASPHEMY! How dare she call clinging to the old rugged cross a "pathetic error." There is NO salvation apart from the name of Jesus Christ. According to her web site, “Williamson is an internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher.” Yes! She's a 'spiritual' teacher . . . BUT . . . her spirit is NOT of God, and she is teaching people the complete opposite of the Bible. She says that people are NOT sinners, so they do NOT need salvation. The Bible calls her a liar and an antichrist (1 John 2:22). Williamson is an unsaved Modernist who speaks of 'spiritual' matters; while denying the sinfulness of mankind and the reality of the Gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Rom.6:23). Modernism is religious liberalism! These are the people who claim to know God, or to be “spiritual” . . . but, they deny one or more of the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith. Others are not sure if there even is a God, but they still claim to be “spiritual”. An example is the Unitarian Universalism Church, whose members are 18% Atheist. The organization boasts of having NO doctrinal statement whatsoever.
Here is a quote of Truth from Bible teacher, M.R.DeHaan:
"Has it ever struck you, as it has me, that the world has tried desperately hard to rid itself of even the very mention of the word sin? It has almost entirely disappeared from the world's vocabulary. We can pick up our newspaper or magazine and read all the accounts of violence and atrocity and murder and dishonesty, but seldom are these things called "sin." Writers talk about crime and violence and death and murder and immorality, but the word SIN is carefully avoided.
Now all of this becomes very significant, for we believe it to be an attempt, consciously or unconsciously, to get rid of the idea of sin. But sin is still sin, and until there is a revival of preaching against sin in all of its awfulness, as a filthy damning rebellion against God, which it is, there cannot be a revival, but the world will continue getting worse and more rotten and more sinful than ever. By the grace of God, we, therefore, shall lift our voice against sin, not merely as a human weakness, not merely as the mistakes of a race trying to climb upward by evolutionary process, but as that vicious, selfish, filthy thing which lies at the basis and root of all man's troubles and trials, and which is a rebellion against a thrice-holy God, which must result in the punishment of the sinner in an eternal Hell, unless it is taken care of by the blood atonement of the Son of God. That is why we preach on the subject of the blood, the only God-given remedy for sin."
SOURCE: M.R. DeHaan, M.D.; The Tabernacle, 1955, p. 149 (ISBN: 0-310-23491-3)
That is the message which America's preachers SHOULD preach today.
What Marianne Williamson believes about Jesus:
I highly recommend the following site for a multitude of modern liberal heretics: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Modernism/modernism.htm
Copied from the above site:
How Can You Recognize a Modernist, or a Religious Liberal?
The only way to accurately identify a religious liberal or Modernist is to test their doctrine against the Word of God. This is the acid test. 1st John 4:1 states, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try (test) the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." Did you read that? ... MANY false prophets are gone out into the world. There are literally millions of false prophets today. 1st John 4:2 continues by stating, "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God." Many people misunderstand this Scripture. It is not an all inclusive test; but rather, a starting point.
Think about it ... every Catholic believes that Jesus Christ came in the flesh; but then they worship Mary, teach works salvation, require the seven sacraments to be saved, trust men (priests) to forgive their sins, and follow a host of other manmade traditions not found in the Word of God. Catholics are unsaved! So when we test a person, we should START by asking them what they believe concerning our Lord Jesus Christ.
The tests we should give to a person's faith, based upon the Word of God, to determine whether or not they are a legitimate Christian, is, but not limited to:
- Do they believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven? (John 14:6)
- Do they believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ? (Isaiah 7:14)
- Do they believe that Jesus is God Almighty? (Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1-3,14; 10:33, 1st Timothy 3:16; Colossians 2:9; Revelation 1:8)
- Do they believe that Jesus is the Son of God? (John 3:16)
- Do they believe that Jesus died upon the cross? (John 19:23; Hebrews 12:2)
- Do they believe that Jesus was buried, and rose again physically after three days? (1st Corinthians 15:1-4)
- Do they believe that Jesus ascended bodily into Heaven after His resurrection? (Acts 1:9)
- Do they believe that it is Jesus' blood which takes our sins away, and not just the death of Christ? (Colossians 1:14; 1st John 1:7; Revelation 7:14)
- Do they believe in the Godhead (Trinity): God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit? (Romans 1:20; Matthew 28:19,20)
- Do they believe that Jesus is a member of the Godhead, equal in every capacity? (Colossians 2:9)
- Do they believe that Jesus is perfect, never having sinned even once? (2nd Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15)
- Do they believe that Jesus existed in Preexistent form, before He came to the earth? (John 8:58; Revelation 1:8)
- Do they believe in the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ upon the cross, Who died in our place? (1st Peter 2:21)
- Do they believe that Hell is a literal place that burns with fire, to punish all Christ-rejecters? (2nd Thessalonians 1:8; Revelation 20:8,11-15;)
- Do they believe in a literal Heaven, for the saved to go to? (John 14:1,2; 2nd Corinthians 5:8)
- Do they believe that Jesus Christ is the Creator of the universe? (John 1:1-3; Colossians 1:16)
- Do they believe that Jesus Christ always existed? (Revelation 1:8; John 5:58; Hebrews 7:3)
- Is Christ's work of atonement completely finished? (Hebrews 9:26)
The answer to every question above should be a confident "YES!"
The answer to every question below should be a confident "NO!"
- Does a person have to be baptized to go to Heaven? (1st Corinthians 1:17; Acts 16:31)
- Do you have to do any good works to go to Heaven? (Romans 3:20; Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5)
- Do you have to join a church to go to Heaven? (Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5; Psalm 118:8)
- Do you have to confess your sins to a priest or a minister to go to Heaven? (1st Timothy 2:5)
- Do you have to keep the sacraments to go to Heaven? (Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5; Romans 4:5)
- Do you have to endure or persevere to the end of life to be saved? (Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5; Romans 5:15; Romans 6:23; Romans 4:5)
- Do you have to earn your way to Heaven? (Romans 3:20; Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5)
- Do you have to pray the Rosary to go to Heaven? (Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5; Matthew 6:7)
- Do you have to recognize the Virgin Mary to be saved? (1st Timothy 2:5; Exodus 20:4,5)
- Do you have to be religious to go to Heaven? (Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:5; Mark 7:6-13)
- Do you have to forsake your sins to be saved? (Romans 4:5; Ephesians 2:8,9)
- Do you have to "be willing" to turn from your sins to be saved? (Romans 4:5; Ephesians 2:8,9)
There are other questions as well; but, these are the main questions. You'll find that 98% of the people in this world DON'T pass the above tests. Please carefully consider the following words of wisdom from Dr. John R. Rice (from his excellent book, FALSE DOCTRINES, page 412, available from: http://www.swordofthelord.com/
BEWARE!!! . . . So many well-knowns in this! . . . BEWARE!!!
ECUMENISM . . . The Ecumenical Movement
Birds of a Feather
Ecumenism and Glenn Beck
Ecumenism and Psychology
Evangelists and Catholics Together . . . ECT
Evils of Ecumenism
False Prophet Warning #1
False Phophet Warning #2
False Prophet Warning #3
False Prophet Warning #4
Hand in Hand With Rome
Judging False Teachers
New Age Heresies
One World Government #1
One World Government #2
Oprah's Doctrine WRONG!
Oprah's Teaching Exposed
Oprah Promotes Heretic
Which will it be?
Universalism? OR One Way to God?
Why Ecumenism Exists
Yoking With Satan