Last Days Prophecy
SERVANTS' MINISTRY, Inc.
Welcome to our website
The Ecumenical Movement
Evangelicals and Catholics Together . . . The Bible says NO!
A TRUE Christian knows in their heart that Catholic customs, traditions, sacraments and doctrines are unbiblical! See: www.hisservants.org/catholics_h_s.htm
- How can a TRUE Christian worship Mary? THAT is idolatry! (Deut.5:7).
- How can a TRUE Christian pray to Mary and saints? The Bible tells us to pray to GOD! (John 15:16).
- How can a TRUE Christian repeat the rosary over and over again when the Bible forbids it? (Mat.6:7).
- How can a TRUE Christian call a mortal man "father" in a spiritual sense, and worse yet, call the pope who is a mortal, sinful man "holy father" (Mat.23:9).
- How can a TRUE Christian trust in a non-existent purgatory. That word is NOT in the Bible, nor is its teaching! That just gives people hope that shall not come!
- How can a TRUE Christian go along with all those statues in the Catholic church? That is forbidden in the Bible. (Deut.5:8-9).
- How can a TRUE Christian even begin to think that a little bitty wafer literally turns into the Body of Christ? Ridiculous!
- And what about their mass? They are crucifying Christ all over again, day after day!
- How can a TRUE Christian confess their sins to a mortal, sinful man, a priest? Only God can forgive sins. (1 John 1:9).
Since SIN is against God, because we have broken His Law, sin can be forgiven ONLY by GOD! When we forgive someone for sinning against us, which is a command by God (Mat.6:15; 18:35), it does NOT remove the sin, for only God can remove it. Penance (self-punishment) will NOT get you God's forgiveness. You must repent before GOD, not some earthly sinner. There is more . . . but even if you consent to ANY of these, you are compromising your faith in Christ!
A TRUE Christian CANNOT compromise with ANY unbiblical "religion." It is WRONG! And judgment shall follow!
Just a few years ago Roman Catholicism was included among the "modern Cults." BUT . . . today, in spite of its false "another gospel" (2 Cor.11:4) of works and ritual which millions of martyrs faithfully opposed to the death, Catholicism is widely embraced by some of the nation's most trusted "evangelical" leaders! Naive evangelical flocks are slowly and surely falling into the devil's plan of unity of ALL churches by accepting and/or compromising Biblical beliefs and faith.
The ECT expression: "I embrace all those as brethren who 'love Jesus' and 'name the name of Christ'" leaves a lot to be desired. Many cults say that they love Jesus and nearly all "name the name of Christ." A person MUST understand just what those words mean. The TRUE Gospel of God's grace is denied by every cult and false religion, including Roman Catholicism!
- Infant baptism does NOT removes original sin and make one a child of God!
- Salvation is NOT in the church and NOT in its sacraments!
- Redemption is NOT an ongoing process of daily offering the Body and Blood of Christ upon its altars!
- Christ died "once for all" (Heb.10:10).
- NO amount of good works can ever merit acceptance with God!
- Salvation CANNOT be bought! It is a GIFT from God (Rom.6:23; Eph.2:8-9).
NO one can believe two contradictory beliefs at the same time!
- You CANNOT believe Christ obtained redemption through His Blood and also believe redemption is being accomplished through Catholic rites and rituals.
- You CANNOT believe salvation is by faith and "not of works" and at the same time believe that our good works earn salvation.
My mother went to a Methodist church. When I wrote to her pastor and voiced my worries about Mom not being saved, I received a letter that was filled with violent hatred pointed at me. She (the pastor) said that if anyone was saved, it was my mother because she was always doing good for someone. God would never turn His Back on such a good woman.
True! Mom was a very kind and loving person, and she was always helping someone. But, she had forbidden me to speak about Jesus to her. "Your way is not the only way." That was her opinion of religion. At her funeral, her pastor then (a man), said that my mother was in Heaven now. But in my heart, I wonder. Only God Himself knows the answer to that.
The Great Tribulation Lies Ahead!
Better Understanding the Second Beast
Correct Response to Ecumenism
Mark of the Beast
Read the Bible to Understand Watch, Wait
Restrainer Removed, Antichrist Revealed
Rise of Satan's Antichrist
Satan's Counterfiet Messiah
Second Beast Will Arise
Warning of the Third Angel